This is a very significant moment of the day/evening – a final song that wraps up everything about a special wedding day or corporate event. Music has a unique power of creating lasting memories so this decision on a final song is a big one (in our eyes anyway!). So here are our top 20 songs to end your wedding or corporate event on:
- Time Of My Life – Bill Medley (Dirty Dancing)
- Signed Sealed Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- I Gotta Feeling – Black Eyed Peas
- Livin’ On A Prayer – Bon Jovi – Party Rock People Performing Live
- Horses – Daryl Braithwaite
- Waterfalls – TLC
- Teenage Dirtbag – Wheatus
- You’re The Voice – John Farnham
- Unconditionally – Katy Perry
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody – Whitney Houston – Let’s Groove Tonight (Emma & Chris) Lovely Bride takes over the band and sings!
- 500 Miles – The Proclaimers
- All You Need Is Love – The Beatles
- All Night Long – Lionel Richie – Let’s Groove Tonight (Emma & Chris) Performing Live
- Marry You – Bruno Mars
- Days Like This – Van Morrison
- Uptown Funk – Bruno Mars – Let’s Groove Tonight (Beni & Jacinta) Performing Live & Party Rock People Performing Live
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off You – Frankie Valli
- Everything – Michael Buble
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- Oh What A Night – Frankie Valli
These songs have been the most popular songs we have performed over the years as a last song of the night or farewell wedding songs. My advice is to pick your absolute favourite song you share as a couple if you’re looking for a song to sum up your big day with family and friends. As this is the moment you will remember every time that song comes on. If it is a final song for a corporate event you are deciding on, my advice is to choose something upbeat or something with a sing-a-long vibe to bring everyone together once more and create an awesome memory with your colleagues they will be talking about for years to come.
If you have any questions about wedding farewell songs or would like to chat please don’t hesitate to call or email us 🙂 we are more than happy to help in anyway we can!
Love Emma, Chris & Ally!