Wedding Planning comes with many decisions… so many decisions… a ridiculous amount of decisions you didn’t even know you would have to make! Just in the music song category alone you have; ceremony formalities, reception entrance songs, bridal waltz, father daughter dance, bouquet toss songs, garter throw songs, party songs, farewell song etc… See what we mean, We know it can get a bit overwhelming and we understand the importance of picking the perfect song for each of these areas.
This is why we are here; Evoke Entertainment are there with you from the beginning to ensure every music detail from the procession at your ceremony to final song at reception is taken care of. Once you have booked your preferred act with Chris, Emma will be your point of contact to take care of all the rest for you – easy and stress free!
Today in our latest blog post we give you a few ideas for bouquet toss songs and your garter throw song. These songs should be fun to get everyone up on the dance floor to participate in a little wedding day tradition.
Bouquet Toss Song Ideas:
- Single Ladies – Beyoncé
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun – Cyndi Lauper
- Run The World – Beyoncé
- Man I Feel Like A Woman – Shania Twain
- Just A Girl – No Doubt
- Dear Future Husband – Meghan Trainor
- Only Girl (In The World) – Rihanna
- Respect – Aretha Franklin
- How Will I Know – Whitney Houston
- Lady Marmalade – Christina Aguilera
Garter Throw Song Ideas:
- Pony – Ginuwine
- You Can Leave Your Hat On – Joe Cocker
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk
- Senorita – Justin Timberlake
- You Sexy Thing – Hot Chocolate
- Let’s Get It On – Marvin Gaye
- Danger Zone – Kenny Loggins
- Hot In Herre – Nelly
- Eye Of The Tiger – Survivor
- Sexy Back – Justin Timberlake
We will always suggest picking songs you and your guests know and love to get everyone in the party mood! Let us know your thoughts as we are here to help in anyway we can. Music is such an important part to making your big day memorable. Happy wedding planning!
Love Emma, Chris & Ally 🙂 xxSydney Wedding Band, Sydney Wedding Music, Wedding Bands, Wedding Bands Sydney, Wedding Ceremony, Wedding Ceremony Music, Wedding DJ, Wedding Songs